sabato 15 maggio 2010

Rthy and black. Here never gleameth day

H sin defiled with blood.
For most he injureth himself and his soul's honour
whoso shall slay another with the sword. Verily! in no wise shall his heart have joy in his reward! For many times more heavily will I
avenge man's life upon his murderer, because his sword hath prospered in violence and
blood, and his hands in death. Man was first fashioned in the image of God. Each hath the form of God and of the angels, whoso will keep My holy laws. (ll. 1532-1542) "Be fruitful
and multiply, enjoying grace on earth and every pleasant thing. Fill all the regions of the earth with
your increase,
your issue, and your
seed. And unto you I give My covenant that never again will I bring the waters upon the earth or a flood on the
wide-stretching land. Oft shall ye behold the token of My promise in the heavens,
when I show forth My rainbow, that I will keep this covenant

with men while the world standeth." (ll. 1543-1554) And the
wise son of Lamech, the warden of wealth, came forth from the ship as the flood receded, and his
three sons with him. And their four wives were called Percoba, and Olla, and Olliva, and Ollivani. The Faithful Lord had saved them to survive the flood.
And Noah's

Nessun commento:

Related Posts with Thumbnails