mercoledì 6 gennaio 2010

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL!!!

Dear Friend,

My name is Dr.Mohd Azeez Omar from new york,citizen of United States Of America although Kuwait origin,Am pleased to write you as i truly need your guide in my investment scheme in your country.I found your email during my investment search so i contacted you on this vital issue which i see as being important in your country through you.I have decided to establish a partnership contact with you for project assistance in your country as soon as we conclude arrangements.There are few basic things i would like you to assist me in;

(1)Company name registration.
(2)Your assistance to carry out feasibility study on lucrative areas/choice of investment that will benefit us.
(3)How much capital will be sufficient.
(4)Security of the investment and continuity.

I shall make prompt arrangements to travel down with the estimated cost of capital as soon as i read from you.Please indicate your full name and your personal phone number so i can reach you.Moreso, I would appreciate if you could call me on my mobile for further discussion. Tel: 516-629-5130

Thanks for your anticipated honesty.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Mohd Azeez Omar.
Private e-mail: azzomar@newyork.usa.com
Tel: 516-629-5130

Nessun commento:

Related Posts with Thumbnails