venerdì 26 marzo 2010

Respond Urgently

Respond Urgently

Good Day
Please grant me a few seconds to approach you for assistance. My name is Ahmed Dieujuste 23 years old I am a citizen of Haiti. As you must know my country was hit recently by a serious earthquake. Unfortunately, I lost my parents and younger brother during the event and it is by luck that me and my younger sister succeeded to cross over to Dakar Senegal by the help of United Nation where I currently reside in a refugee camp.

My Father was a retired navy officer and an international car merchant who deals on importation and exportation of various expensive cars when we were in Europe doing business in Haiti, on the 13 Jan 2010 when the tragic earth quake in Haiti occurred, my Father and my mother and 2 of my younger sister died at the event me and my sister Amilah are the only survivor in my family

Two days ago, I was contacted by my parent Bank Manger From Europe, that my parents have a fixed deposit of (total sum of EUR 5,500,000.00 Million Euros) deposited in a bank in Europe, my father made me the beneficiary Next of kin of the fund which i have every Document. This money is currently on deposit with a bank in Spain.

I have no way to access to this money and therefore I decided to contact you to assist me in receiving this fund from the bank in Spain because I do not have any account to receive this fund from the bank in Spain and our status of living is not good here in the refugee camp.

Please note that I only want you to assist me to retrieve my money from the finance firm all i want is for you to stand as my foreign partner to enable the fund Release to your care. I will be very happy to compensate you for your effort with 35% percent of the total fund. Can i trust you?

(1) To serve me as a guardian of this fund since I am only 23 years old.
(2) To make arrangement for me and my sister to come over to your country to further our education and to secure a resident permit in your country.
(3) Also help us to transfer the money in any of your account pending our arrival to meet with you in your Country

Do let me get your reply soon, please we need this money to start a new life and as well start up an new investment in your country by your advice and guardians as a joint partner as we shall continue our study in your Country. You can reach me on this email : ahmead01@yahoo.fr

Thank you and May God bless you.
Mr. Ahmed Dieujuste

Nessun commento:

Related Posts with Thumbnails